Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (70-30, 30-25 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (50-58, 27-25 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Time: 3:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-144) | COL: (+126)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+102) | COL: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 12 – Over (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 73% | CO: 27%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Hyun-Jin Ryu (11-2, 1.70 ERA) | TB: German Marquez (10-5, 4.88 ERA)
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Colorado's last five home games.
- Colorado is 3-6 straight up in its last nine games against the Dodgers.
- The Dodgers are 6-4 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The Dodgers are 3-2 straight up in their last five road games.
Dodgers vs Rockies Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.41 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.38 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Hyun-Jin Ryu is 4-7 with a 5.34 ERA in 12 career starts against Colorado.
- German Marquez is 2-1 with a 2.89 ERA in seven career starts against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Total Runs (Dodgers): Over 6 (-116) – The Dodgers have scored nine or more runs in four of their last six games at Coors Field, including a 9-4 victory against the Rockies on Tuesday. Look for the Dodgers to put up another high-scoring effort this afternoon in Denver.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.