Dodgers vs Rockies Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, June 27
By Leo Abbe-Schneider
Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (55-27, 21-18 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (42-38, 22-15 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, CO
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-210) | COL: (+180)
Spread: LAD: +1.5 (-130) | COL: -1.5 (+112)
Total: 11.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 73% | COL: 27%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Walker Buehler (8-1, 2.96 ERA) | COL: Peter Lambert (2-0, 5.85 ERA)
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games against the Rockies.
- Los Angeles is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Colorado's last six home games.
- Colorado is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
Dodgers vs Rockies Stats
- Los Angeles is averaging 5.18 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Colorado is averaging 5.55 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Walker Buehler has a 3-1 record with a 2.84 ERA in 12 career appearances (eight starts) against Colorado.
- Peter Lambert has a 0-0 record with a 5.40 ERA in one career start against Los Angeles.
Dodgers vs Rockies Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Rockies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Walker Buehler Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (+100) – Buehler has been great for the Dodgers this year, with 100 strikeouts in 91.1 innings pitched. On the flip side, the Rockies come into the day with the fifth-most strikeouts in the majors (763). After striking out 16 Rockies less than a week ago, Buehler should be able to go over the total here.