On Monday in the MLB, the Los Angeles Dodgers are playing the Pittsburgh Pirates.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Dodgers vs Pirates Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (19-7) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (11-16)
- Date: Monday, May 9, 2022
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Dodgers vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-245) | PIT: (+200)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-134) | PIT: +1.5 (+112)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Dodgers vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Dodgers will start Julio Urias (2-1) against the Pirates and Jose Quintana (0-1).
Dodgers vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (65.1%)
Dodgers vs Pirates Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is the underdog, +200 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a -245 favorite despite being on the road.
Dodgers vs Pirates Spread
- The Dodgers are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Pirates. The Dodgers are -134 to cover the spread, while the Pirates are +112.
Dodgers vs Pirates Over/Under
- Dodgers versus Pirates on May 9 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -104 and the under set at -118.
Dodgers vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have come away with 19 wins in the 26 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Los Angeles has won four of five games when listed as at least -245 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in nine of their 26 opportunities.
- The Pirates are 8-13 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38.1% of those games).
- Pittsburgh has played as a moneyline underdog of +200 or longer in just two games this season, which they lost both.
- In the 26 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Pittsburgh, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 12 times (12-10-4).