Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dodgers vs Giants Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (44-21, 19-14 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (26-37, 11-19 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 9, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-154) | SF: (+134)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+108) | SF: +1.5 (-126)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 78% | SF: 22%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Walker Buehler (6-1, 3.69 ERA) | SF: Madison Bumgarner (3-5, 4.05 ERA)
Dodgers vs Giants Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the Dodgers' last five games.
- The Dodgers are 12-3 straight up in their last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Giants' last seven home games.
- The Giants are 5-11 straight up in their last 16 games.
Dodgers vs Giants Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.35 runs per game this season (No. 4 in the MLB).
- The Giants are averaging 3.81 runs per game this season (No. 27 in the MLB).
- Walker Buehler is 2-0 in his career against the Giants, allowing six runs, while striking out 14 in 12 1/3 innings.
- Madison Bumgarner is 15-12 in his career against the Dodgers, allowing 72 runs (61 earned), while striking out 210 in 214 2/3 innings.
Dodgers vs Giants Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Walker Buehler Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (+124) – Buehler comes into the day averaging slightly more than one strikeout per inning this season. He's also coming off one of his best performances of the year, in which he struck out 11 Arizona Diamondbacks' hitters. Buehler is also averaging 7.5 strikeouts per appearance over his last six contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.