Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dodgers vs Brewers Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (14-8, 5-4 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (12-9, 7-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Dodgers vs Brewers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-128) | MIL: (-112)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (+120) | MIL: +1.5 (-142)
Total: 9 – Over: (-126) | Under: (+102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 45% | MIL: 55%
Starting Pitcher: LAD: Hyun-Jin Ryu (2-0, 3.07 ERA) | MIL: Chase Anderson (1-0, 4.50 ERA)
Dodgers vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats
- The Dodgers are 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- The Dodgers are 2-4 ATS in their last six road games.
- Milwaukee is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- Milwaukee is 2-4 ATS in its last six games against the Dodgers.
Dodgers vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Dodgers (-124) – This prop is all about the pitching matchups. Yes, the Dodgers have won the first two games of this series, but they also hold the advantage in starting pitching tonight. The Brewers' starter, Chase Anderson, holds a 4.50 ERA so far this season, While Dodgers' starter, Hyun-Jin Ryu, has been much better with a 3.07 ERA.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.