Dodgers vs Braves Odds. Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs NLCS Game 3
Dodgers vs Braves Game 3 Info
National League Championship Series Game 3 (ATL Leads 2-0)
No. 1 Los Angeles Dodgers (43-17) vs. No. 2 Atlanta Braves (35-25)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2020
Time: 6:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Field — Arlington, TX
How to Watch: FS1
Dodgers vs Braves Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-184) | ATL: (+158)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-118) | ATL: +1.5 (+100)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): LAD: (45%) | ATL: (55%)
National League Winner: LAD: (+200) | ATL: (-260)
World Series Odds: LAD: (+400) | ATL: (+165)
Dodgers vs Braves Probable Pitchers
Dodgers: Julio Urias (3-0, 3.27 ERA)
Braves: Kyle Wright (2-4, 5.21 ERA)
Dodgers vs Braves Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Dodgers vs Braves Betting Trends
- Atlanta defeated the Dodgers, 8-7, in Game 2 of the NLCS.
- The Dodgers are 9-2 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Dodgers' last nine games against National League opponents.
- Atlanta is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta's last seven games.
Dodgers vs Braves Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.78 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are surrendering 3.54 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.75 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.49 runs per game this season (T-No. 12 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.