Dodgers vs Braves Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (81-42, 33-26 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (72-51, 34-26 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 16, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Atlanta, GA
Dodgers vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (+106) | ATL: (-122)
Spread: LAD: +1.5 (-190) | ATL: -1.5 (+160)
Total: 10 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 56% | ATL: 44%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Kenta Maeda (8-8, 4.12 ERA) | ATL: Mike Soroka (10-2, 2.32 ERA)
Dodgers vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Dodgers are 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last sevens game against Atlanta.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Dodgers' last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Atlanta's last 20 home games.
- Atlanta is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
Dodgers vs Braves Stats
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.52 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.41 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Kenta Maeda is 2-0 with a 0.68 ERA in two career starts against Atlanta.
- Mike Soroka is 4-2 with a 4.08 ERA in eight starts at home this season. He has never faced the Dodgers in his career.
Dodgers vs Braves Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Cody Bellinger (+210) — Cody Bellinger has hit a total of 40 home runs this season, which is currently tied with Mike Trout for the most in the MLB. Against right-handed pitchers, like Soroka, Bellinger has hit 26 home runs and a .673 slugging percentage (.643 against lefties). Bellinger's bat has also been hot lately, hitting one home run in three of his last four games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.