Dodgers vs Angels Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, June 10
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Dodgers vs Angels Game Info
LA Dodgers (45-21, 20-14 Away) vs. LA Angels (31-35, 17-18 Home)
Date: Monday, June 10, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium – Anaheim, CA
Dodgers vs Angels Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-170) | LAA: (+148)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-112) | LAA: +1.5 (-104)
Total: 9 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAD: 85% | LAA: 15%
Probable Pitcher: LAD: Hyun-jin Ryu (9-1, 1.35 ERA) | LAA: Griffin Canning (2-2, 3.52 ERA)
Dodgers vs Angels Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Dodgers' last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Dodgers' last six games against the Angels.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Angels' last five games.
- The Dodgers are 8-2 in their last 10 games.
Dodgers vs Angels Stats
- The Dodgers' Cody Bellinger is leading the MLB with his .355 batting average.
- Hyun-jin Ryu's 1.35 ERA is No. 1 in the bigs.
- The Dodgers are No. 4 in MLB with 349 runs scored this season.
- The Angels are No. 11 in MLB with 334 runs scored this season.
Dodgers vs Angels Prop Bet
All Dodgers-Angels betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Hyun-jin Ryu total strikeouts: Under 5.5 (-157) – Hyun-jin Ryu is putting together one of the best pitching campaigns in all of baseball. Recently, though, his strikeout numbers haven't been overly impressive. In his last five starts, the righty has recoded more than five strikeouts only once. With that number being set as the over/under on Monday night, we like the Angels' chances of keeping the streak of him not reaching six Ks going.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.