Dodgers vs Rockies Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Prediction MLB Opening Day Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Dodgers vs Rockies Game Info
Los Angeles Dodgers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Colorado Rockies (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2021
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Coors Field – Denver, Colorado
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAD: (-220) | COL: (+184)
Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-154) | COL: +1.5 (+130)
Total: 11.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): LAD: (92%) | COL: (8%)
World Series Odds: LAD: (+350) | COL: (+1500)
Dodgers vs Rockies Probable Pitchers
Dodgers: Clayton Kershaw (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Rockies: German Marquez (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Dodgers vs Rockies Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Under 11
Dodgers vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Dodgers are 14-4 straight up in their last 18 games against Colorado.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Dodgers' last seven road games.
- Colorado 1-4 straight up in its last five home games.
- Colorado is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
Dodgers vs Rockies Stats
- The Dodgers averaged 5.77 runs per game last season (No. 1 in MLB).
- The Dodgers surrendered 3.58 runs per game last season (T-No. 1 in MLB).
- Colorado averaged 4.58 runs per game last season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Colorado surrendered 5.88 runs per game last season (No. 30 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.