On Thursday in the MLB, the Los Angeles Dodgers are up against the Cincinnati Reds.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Dodgers vs Reds Game Info
- Los Angeles Dodgers (42-25) vs. Cincinnati Reds (23-45)
- Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Time: 12:35 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Dodgers vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAD: (-220) | CIN: (+184)
- Spread: LAD: -1.5 (-140) | CIN: +1.5 (+116)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Dodgers vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
Neither squad has named a starting pitcher in this contest.
Dodgers vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Dodgers win (66.7%)
Dodgers vs Reds Moneyline
Los Angeles is a -220 favorite on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +184 underdog at home.
Dodgers vs Reds Spread
The Reds are at +1.5 on the runline against the Dodgers. The Reds are +116 to cover the spread, and the Dodgers are -140.
Dodgers vs Reds Over/Under
Dodgers versus Reds on June 23 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -108 and the under set at -112.
Dodgers vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Dodgers have come away with 40 wins in the 63 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Los Angeles has won 19 of 29 games when listed as at least -200 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles and their opponents have gone over in 28 of their 65 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Reds are 15-33 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 31.2% of those games).
- Cincinnati is 3-11 (winning just 21.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +168 or longer.
- Cincinnati has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 34 times this season for a 34-29-1 record against the over/under.