The MLB's Saturday slate includes the Arizona Diamondbacks facing the Colorado Rockies.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (65-72) vs. Colorado Rockies (60-79)
- Date: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-118) | COL: (+100)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+128) | COL: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 11.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Madison Bumgarner (6-13) for the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Jose Urena (3-6) for the Colorado Rockies.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (52.8%)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Diamondbacks vs. Rockies reveal Arizona as the favorite (-118) and Colorado as the underdog (+100) despite being the home team.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are +1.5 on the runline against the Diamondbacks. The Rockies are -154 to cover, and the Diamondbacks are +128.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Over/Under
- Diamondbacks versus Rockies, on September 10, has an over/under of 11.5, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks have been victorious in 21, or 58.3%, of the 36 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Arizona has won 19 of 31 games when listed as at least -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Arizona and their opponents have gone over in 62 of their 134 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have won 39.6% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (44-67).
- Colorado is 40-62 (winning just 39.2% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -100 or longer.
- Colorado has had an over/under set by bookmakers 138 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 68 of those games (68-65-5).