Diamondbacks vs Rangers Game Info
Arizona Diamondbacks (1-3, 1-3 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (1-2, 1-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Time: 9:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Field – Arlington, TX
How to Watch: MLB.TV
Diamondbacks vs Rangers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' stats listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: ARI: (-108) | TEX: (-108)
Spread: ARI: +1.5 (-220) | TEX: -1.5 (+184)
Total: 9 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ARI: (42%) | TEX: (58%)
Probable Pitcher: ARI: Merrill Kelly (13-14, 4.42 ERA) | TEX: Kyle Gibson (13-7, 4.84 ERA)
World Series Odds: ARI: (+3500) | TEX: (+7000)
Diamondbacks vs Rangers Betting Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread (run line) in 25.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 24 in MLB).
- Texas has covered the spread (run line) in 0.0 percent of its games this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Arizona has hit the over in 25.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 25 in MLB).
- Texas has hit the over in 0.0 percent of its games this season (T-No. 29 in MLB).
Diamondbacks vs Rangers Stats
- Arizona has averaged 2.25 runs per game last season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Arizona has surrendered 5.25 runs per game last season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
- Texas has averaged 1.67 runs per game last season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Texas has surrendered 2.67 runs per game last season (No. 5 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.