Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 6
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Friday includes the Arizona Diamondbacks facing the Colorado Rockies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Game Info
- Arizona Diamondbacks (13-13) vs. Colorado Rockies (15-10)
- Date: Friday, May 6, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ARI: (-154) | COL: (+130)
- Spread: ARI: -1.5 (+134) | COL: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Arizona Diamondbacks looking to Merrill Kelly (2-1), and Chad Kuhl (3-0) getting the nod for the Colorado Rockies.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (54.5%)
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Diamondbacks-Rockies, Arizona is the favorite at -154, and Colorado is +130 playing on the road.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Spread
- The Diamondbacks are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Rockies. The Diamondbacks are +134 to cover, and the Rockies are -162.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Over/Under
- The over/under for the Diamondbacks versus Rockies contest on May 6 has been set at 8, with -104 odds on the over and -118 odds on the under.
Diamondbacks vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Diamondbacks will be listed as the favorite for the first time this season.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given Arizona this season with a -146 moneyline set for this game.
- Arizona's games have gone over the total in 10 of their 26 opportunities.
- The Rockies have been the moneyline underdog 15 total times this season. They've gone 8-7 in those games.
- Colorado is 4-5 (winning 44.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +124 or longer.
- In the 26 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Colorado, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-12-1).