Brunson vs Shahbazyan Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 5 Main Event Middleweight Bout
Derek Brunson (20-7-0, 10 KOs, 3 Submissions) vs. Edmen "The Golden Boy" Shahbazyan (11-0-0, 9 KOs, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 1, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Brunson vs Shahbazyan Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 251 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Derek Brunson: (+250)
- Edmen Shahbazyan: (-310)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Brunson by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Brunson by Points: (+650)
- Brunson by Submission: (+2600)
- Shahbazyan by KO/TKO: (-155)
- Shahbazyan by Points: (+600)
- Shahbazyan by Submission: (+950)
Brunson vs Shahbazyan Betting Trends
- Brunson defeated Ian Heinisch, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Aug. 17, 2019.
- Shahbazyan defeated Brad Tavares, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Brunson averages 3.39 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45 percent accuracy rate.
- Brunson averages 2.91 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54 percent defense rate.
- Shahbazyan averages 4.11 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52 percent accuracy rate.
- Shahbazyan averages 2.16 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62 percent defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.