Dayton vs Toledo Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for NIT Tournament Round 1 Game
Dayton vs Toledo Basketball Game Info
2022 NIT Tournament — First Round
Dayton Flyers (23-10, 9-5 Away) vs. Toledo Rockets (26-7, 13-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2022
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Savage Arena — Toledo, OH
Dayton vs Toledo Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAY: (-115) | TOL: (-104)
Spread: DAY: -1 (-110) | TOL: +1 (-110)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NIT Championship: DAY: (+1600) | TOL: (+3000)
Dayton vs Toledo Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Toledo Rockets win (57.9%)
Dayton vs Toledo Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Dayton is 21-6 in 27 all-time head-to-head matchups against Toledo.
- Dayton defeated Toledo, 77-63, in their last meeting on Jan. 2, 2009.
- Toledo is 22-10 against the spread (ATS) this season and 5-1 ATS as an underdog.
- Dayton is 18-15 against the spread (ATS) this season and 4-2 SU/ATS on the road since Feb. 1.
- The total has hit the over in 9 of Dayton's last 12 games.
- The total has hit the under in Toledo's last 3 games and 6 of their last 8.