Davidson vs Richmond Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Jan. 14 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Davidson vs Richmond Basketball Game Info
Davidson Wildcats (13-2, 3-0 A-10) vs. Richmond Spiders (10-6, 1-2 A-10)
Date: Friday, January 14, 2022
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Robins Center — Richmond, VA
Davidson vs Richmond Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAV: (-102) | RICH: (-118)
Spread: DAV: +1 (-106) | RICH: -1 (-114)
Total: 145 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DAV: (+18000) | RICH: (+30000)
Davidson vs Richmond Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Davidson Wildcats win (57.8%)
Davidson vs Richmond Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Davidson is 35-19 straight up 54 all-time head-to-head matchups against Richmond.
- Richmond defeated Davidson, 80-74, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 30, 2020.
- Davidson is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Davidson's last 10 games.
- Richmond is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Richmond's last five games against Davidson.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.