Davidson vs Dayton Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Davidson vs Dayton Basketball Game Info
Davidson Wildcats (15-12, 9-6 A-10) vs. No. 4 Dayton Flyers (26-2, 15-0 A-10)
Date: Friday, Feb. 28, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: University of Dayton Arena – Dayton, OH
Davidson vs Dayton Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAV: (+450) | DAY: (-630)
Spread: DAV: +10.5 (-110) | DAY: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAV: 43% | DAY: 57%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: DAV: (+25000) | DAY: (+1500)
Davidson vs Dayton Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Davidson vs Dayton Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Dayton defeated Davidson, 74-73, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 19, 2019.
- Dayton is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Davidson.
- Davidson is 5-4 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups with Dayton.
- The total has hit the over in four of Davidson's last five games.
- Dayton is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Davidson defeated La Salle, 74-49, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
- Dayton defeated George Mason, 62-55, on the road in its most recent game on Tuesday, Feb. 25
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.