Danielle Collins vs Viktoriya Tomova Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 French Open Women's Round 1 Match
Collins vs Tomova French Open Schedule & Info
2022 French Open Women's First Round Match
No. 9 Danielle Collins vs. Viktoriya Tomova
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Start Time: TBD
Venue: Roland Garros Stadium — Paris, France
Collins vs Tomova Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 French Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Collins: (-820) | Tomova: (+550)
To Win 1st Set: Collins: (-480) | Tomova: (+350)
Set Betting: Collins: 2-0 (-230) | 2-1 (+310)
Set Betting: Tomova: 2-0 (+1100) | 2-1 (+800)
Collins vs Tomova Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Collins in 2 sets
Collins vs Tomova Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- This is the first all-time head-to-head matchup between Danielle Collins and Viktoriya Tomova.
- Collins' best finish at the French Open was reaching the quarterfinals in 2020.
- Collins was eliminated in the third round of the 2021 French Open.
- Tomova was eliminated in the second qualifier of the 2021 French Open.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.