Daniel Santos vs Julio Arce Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 273 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Santos vs Arce Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 273 — Early Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Daniel "Willycat" Santos (8-1-0, 4 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Julio Arce (17-5-0, 5 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 9, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6:15 p.m. EST.
Venue: VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena — Jacksonville, FL
Coverage: UFC Fight Pass
Santos vs Arce Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 273 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Daniel Santos: (+164)
- Julio Arce: (-196)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Santos by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Santos by Points: (N/A)
- Santos by Submission: (N/A)
- Arce by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Arce by Points: (N/A)
- Arce by Submission: (N/A)
Santos vs Arce Prediction
UFC 273 Santos-Arce prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Julio Arce (81%)
Method of Victory: Decision (74%)
Santos vs Arce Betting Trends & Stats
- Daniel Santos defeated Zhunus Nizambek, by submission, in his last fight on Dec. 14, 2019.
- Julio Arce lost to Song Yadong, by TKO, in his last fight on Nov. 13, 2021..
- This fight is Santos' UFC debut.
- Arce averages 4.14 significant strikes landed per minute with a 35% accuracy rate.
- Three of Santos' last five wins have come via KO/TKO.
- Arce averages 3.05 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67% defense
- Arce averages 0.49 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.