Cubs vs Tigers Game Info
Chicago Cubs (18-10, 6-2 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (11-16, 4-10 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
Cubs vs Tigers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-126) | DET: (+110)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+118) | DET: +1.5 (-138)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CHC: (N/A) | DET: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CHC: (+1500) | DET: (+16000)
Cubs vs Tigers Probable Pitchers
Cubs: Tyler Chatwood (2-1, 5.40 ERA)
Tigers: Spencer Turnbull (2-2. 3.65 ERA)
Cubs vs Tigers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Cubs
Over/Under: Under 9.5
Cubs vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Cubs defeated Detroit yesterday, 9-3.
- The total has hit the over in six of the Cubs' last eight games.
- The Cubs are 4-1 straight up in their last five games against Detroit.
- The total has hit the over in four of Detroit's last five games.
- Detroit is 2-11 straight up in its last 13 games.
Cubs vs Tigers Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.68 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.32 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Detroit is averaging 4.56 runs per game this season (T-No. 19 in MLB).
- Detroit is surrendering 5.93 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.