Cubs vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 14
The MLB schedule on Sunday includes the Chicago Cubs facing the Cincinnati Reds.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Cubs vs Reds Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (47-65) vs. Cincinnati Reds (44-68)
- Date: Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Cubs vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-156) | CIN: (+132)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+105) | CIN: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Cubs vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Chicago Cubs will hand the ball to Keegan Thompson (9-5, 3.36 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Justin Dunn (0-1, 5.79 ERA).
Cubs vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win (53.4%)
Cubs vs Reds Moneyline
- Cincinnati is the underdog, +132 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -156 favorite despite being on the road.
Cubs vs Reds Spread
- The Cubs are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Reds. The Cubs are +105 to cover, and the Reds are -126.
Cubs vs Reds Over/Under
- A total of 9.5 runs has been set for the Cubs-Reds contest on August 14, with the over available at +100 and the under at -122.
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cubs have won in 15, or 44.1%, of the 34 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Chicago has been victorious six times in 11 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 46 of their 113 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Reds have won 30 of the 82 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (36.6%).
- Cincinnati has gone 19-36 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer (34.5%).
- Cincinnati has combined with opponents to go over the total 52 times this season for a 52-53-3 record against the over/under.