Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Rangers Game Info
Chicago Cubs (1-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, March 31, 2019
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Location: Globe Life Park in Arlington – Arlington, TX
Cubs vs Rangers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: CHC: (-116) | TEX: (+102)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+130) | TEX: +1.5 (-152)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 77% | TEX: 23%
Starting Pitcher: CHC: Cole Hamels | TEX: Lance Lynn
Cubs vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has gone over in both games of the series.
- Chicago is 48-20 against the spread (ATS) following a loss since 2018. It just lost to Texas, 8-6.
- Texas is 28-39 ATS following a win since 2018.
- Texas is 41-47 ATS in non-division games since 2018.
Cubs vs Rangers Prop Bet
All Cubs-Rangers betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Cubs) Total Runs: Over 4.5 (-104) – Chicago averaged 4.65 runs per game in 2018, 10th-most in the MLB. The Cubs are averaging nine against the Rangers, who also allowed the third-most runs per game in 2018 at 5.23. The Rangers are starting with Lance Lynn on the mound, who had a 4.77 ERA in 2018. That suggests the Cubs will put up some runs.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.