Cubs vs Pirates Game Info
Chicago Cubs (21-14, 9-6 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (10-23, 5-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sep. 2, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-186) | PIT: (+160)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (-118) | PIT: +1.5 (+100)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CHC: (N/A) | PIT: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CHC: (+1500) | PIT: (+30000)
Cubs vs Pirates Probable Pitchers
Cubs: Kyle Hendricks (3-4, 4.09 ERA)
Pirates: Joe Musgrove (0-3, 6.75 ERA)
Cubs vs Pirates Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Cubs
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Cubs vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Cubs defeated Pittsburgh in extra innings yesterday, 8-7.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Cubs' last six games.
- The Cubs are 4-1 straight up in their last five games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the over in four of Pittsburgh's last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Cubs vs Pirates Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.83 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.43 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.09 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 5.48 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.