Cubs vs Brewers Game Info
Chicago Cubs (76-64, 29-40 Away) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (72-68, 41-31 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Miller Park – Milwaukee, WI
Cubs vs Brewers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (-114) | MIL: (+100)
Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+132) | MIL: +1.5 (-156)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 84% | MIL: 16%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Yu Darvish (5-6, 4.25 ERA) | MIL: Gio Gonzalez (2-2, 4.14 ERA)
Cubs vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Cubs are 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven road games.
- The Cubs are 7-3 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Milwaukee's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Milwaukee's last six home games.
Cubs vs Brewers Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.90 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.69 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Yu Darvish is 1-1 with a 2.05 ERA in four career starts against Milwaukee.
- Gio Gonzalez is 4-3 with a 2.67 ERA in 14 career starts against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Brewers Prop Bet
All Cubs-Brewers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Yu Darvish - Total Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-152) — It's been a tale of two seasons for Yu Darvish, who owned a 5.01 ERA and 1.34 WHIP before the All-Star Game, and a 2.93 ERA and 0.80 WHIP since the break. His impressive recent run includes a start against the Brewers on August 4, in which Darvish struck out eight batters in five innings of one-run ball. Darvish has notched at least seven strikeouts in six straight starts, and 10 of his last 13 starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.