Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cuba vs Martinique Match Location & Start Time
CONCACAF Gold Cup 2019 Group Stage
Group A: Cuba (0-0-1, 0 points) vs. Martinique (0-0-1, 0 points)
Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Invesco Field at Mile High – Denver, CO
Coverage: Fox Sports Go (Streaming)
Cuba vs Martinique Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CUB: (+600) | MTQ: (-230) I DRAW: (+350)
Spread: CUB: +1 (+185) | MTQ: -1 (+130) I HANDICAP DRAW: +1 (+240)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Team to Score the First Goal: CUB: (+240) | MTQ: (-270) I NO GOALS: (+1200)
Cuba vs Martinique Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Cuba and Martinique finished in a 0-0 tie in their most recent match, which was a 2007 Caribbean Cup game played on Nov. 12, 2006.
- Martinique is 3-2-2 (W-D-L) in its seven head-to-head matchups against Cuba.
- Cuba is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Martinique is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Cuba did not qualify for the most recent Gold Cup in 2017.
- Martinique failed to advance beyond the Group Stage in the most recent Gold Cup in 2017.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.