Crystal Palace vs Arsenal Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 23
Crystal Palace FC (7-7-7, 28 points) vs. Arsenal FC (6-9-6, 27 points)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 11, 2020
Start Time: 7:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Selhurst Park – London, England
Coverage: BT Sport 1 HD
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CRY: (+320) | ARS: (-125) | DRAW: (+280)
Spread: CRY: +1 (-105) | ARS: -1 (+240)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Team to Score the First Goal: CRY: (+155) | ARS: (-175) I NO GOALS: (+1100)
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal Betting Trends & Stats
- Crystal Palace sits in ninth place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 7-7-7 record and a minus-4 goal differential.
- Arsenal sits in 10th place on the 2019-20 Premier League table with a 6-9-6 record and a minus-2 goal differential.
- Crystal Palace is 1-2-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Arsenal.
- Crystal Palace is 1-2-2 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Arsenal is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal Prop Bet
All Crystal Palace-Arsenal betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Over/Under 3.5 Goals: Under (-270) — Both teams have been involved in low-scoring matches recently. Crystal Palace has averaged 0.8 goals per game over its last five matches, while allowing 1.0 goals per game. Arsenal has averaged 1.0 goals per match over its past five games, while allowing 0.6 goals per game. With season goal differentials sitting minus-4 and minus-2 for Crystal Palace and Arsenal, respectively, this is could be a close, low-scoring affair.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.