Creighton vs Marquette Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Creighton vs Marquette Basketball Game Info
No. 15 Creighton Bluejays (20-6, 9-4 Big East) vs. No. 19 Marquette Golden Eagles (17-7, 7-5 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI
Creighton vs Marquette Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CREI: (+135) | MARQ: (-160)
Spread: CREI: +3 (-110) | MARQ: -3 (-110)
Total: 155 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CREI: 32% | MARQ: 68%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CREI: (+6000) | MARQ: (+5500)
Creighton vs Marquette Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Creighton vs Marquette Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Creighton defeated Marquette, 92-75, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 1, 2020.
- Marquette is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Creighton.
- Marquette is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Creighton.
- Creighton is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Marquette.
- The total has hit the over in six of Marquette's last seven games against Creighton.
- Creighton defeated DePaul, 93-64, at home its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
- Marquette lost to then-No. 15 Villanova, 72-71, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.