Cowboys vs Rams Game Info
Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Rams
Date: Sunday, Sept. 13, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SoFi Stadium – Inglewood, CA
Cowboys vs Rams Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (-138) | LAR: (+118)
Spread: DAL: -2 (-115) | LAR: +2 (-105)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DAL: (55%) | LAR: (45%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DAL: (+1500) | LAR: (+4000)
Cowboys vs Rams Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Cowboys
Cowboys vs Rams Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Dallas' last 19 games.
- Dallas is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against the Rams.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Rams' last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the last five matchups between Dallas and the Rams.
Cowboys vs Rams Stats
- Dallas averaged 27.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Dallas surrendered 20.1 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- The Rams averaged 24.6 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- The Rams surrendered 22.8 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
Cowboys vs Rams Prop Bet
All Cowboys-Rams odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Dallas Cowboys by 14+ Points (+370) – The Cowboys and Rams faced off once last season and Dallas came away with a 23-point victory. Despite this year's game being in LA, many believe Dallas has gotten better on paper this offseason, while the Rams have gotten worse. If those predictions hold true, Dallas could be a in a position to run away with this one.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!