Cowboys vs Patriots Game Info
Dallas Cowboys (6-4, 3-2 Away) vs. New England Patriots (9-1, 4-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Gillette Stadium – Foxboro, MA
Cowboys vs Patriots Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+250) | NE: (-300)
Spread: DAL: +6 (-105) | NE: -6 (-115)
Total: 46 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: 48% | NE: 52%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: DAL: (+2000) | NE: (+290)
Cowboys vs Patriots Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in seven of the last eight games played between Dallas and New England.
- Dallas is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against New England.
- New England is 20-0 straight up in its last 20 games at home.
- New England is 5-1 ATS in its last six games this season.
Cowboys vs Patriots Stats
- Dallas is averaging 28.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 19.7 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- New England is averaging 28.7 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 10.8 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Dallas defeated the Detroit Lions, 35-27, on the road in Week 11.
- New England defeated the Philadelphia Eagles, 17-10, on the road in Week 11.
Cowboys vs Patriots Prop Bet
All Cowboys-Patriots odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): New England Patriots by 14+ Points (+185) – The Patriots' offense has struggled over the past three weeks, averaging just 21.3 points per game. However, a home matchup against the Cowboys just might be what Tom Brady and Co. need to turn things around. New England is unbeaten in its last 20 home games and the Patriots have outscored 2019 opponents by 14 or more points, with a 20.25-point average margin of victory, in the four games they've played at Gillette Stadium this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.