Colts vs Chiefs Game Info
Indianapolis Colts (2-2, 1-1 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (4-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Colts vs Chiefs Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+460) | KC: (-600)
Spread: IND: +11 (-110) | KC: -11 (-110)
Total: 56 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: 42% | KC: 58%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: IND: (+6000) | KC: (+500)
Colts vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Indianapolis' last seven road games.
- Indianapolis is 12-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games against Kansas City.
- Kansas City 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kansas City's last five games.
Colts vs Chiefs Stats
- Indianapolis is averaging 23.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis has surrendered 25.5 PPG this season (tied for No. 24 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 33.8 PPG this season (tied for No. 1 in the NFL).
- Kansas City has surrendered 23.5 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis lost to the Oakland Raiders, 31-24, in Week 4.
- Kansas City defeated the Detroit Lions, 34-30, in Week 4.
Colts vs Chiefs Prop Bet
All Colts-Chiefs odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team Total Points: Over 22 (-110) — Indianapolis has scored over 22 points in three of its four games this season, including its last two outings. Kansas City has given up over 22 points in three of its four games. Jacoby Brissett has been sacked just six times this season. If he is given the same kind of protection this week, that should give him plenty of opportunity to score against a Chiefs' passing defense that ranks No. 20 in the NFL.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.