Colts vs Bears Week 4 Game Info
NFL Week 4 Game
Indianapolis Colts (2-1, 0-1 Away) vs. Chicago Bears (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field — Chicago, IL
Colts vs Bears Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-172) | CHI: (+144)
Spread: IND: -3 (-115) | CHI: +3 (-105)
Total: 43 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (49%) | CHI: (51%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: IND: (+2500) | CHI: (+4100)
Colts vs Bears Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bears
Colts vs Bears Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Indianapolis' last six games.
- Indianapolis is 4-8 straight up in its last 12 games.
- Chicago is 4-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Chicago's last six games.
- Indianapolis defeated the New York Jets, 36-7, at home in Week 3.
- Chicago defeated the Atlanta Falcons, 30-26, on the road in Week 3.
Colts vs Bears Stats
- Indianapolis is averaging 28.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 15.0 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Chicago is averaging 24.7 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 20.7 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!