Colorado vs UCLA Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
By Larry Rupp
Colorado vs UCLA Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
Colorado Buffaloes (3-6, 2-4 Pac-12) vs. UCLA Bruins (5-4, 3-3 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Rose Bowl – Pasadena, CA
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Colorado vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+590) | UCLA: (-950)
Spread: COLO: +17.5 (-112) | UCLA: -17.5 (-108)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Colorado vs UCLA Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCLA wins (94.9%)
Colorado vs UCLA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UCLA is 11-5 straight up in 16 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- Colorado defeated UCLA, 48-42, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Colorado is 3-10 straight up in its last 13 away games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Colorado's last five games against UCLA.
- UCLA is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Colorado.
- The total has hit the over in six of UCLA's last seven home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.