Colorado vs Stanford Basketball Game Info
Colorado Buffaloes (15-5, 9-4 Pac-12) vs. Stanford Cardinal (12-7, 8-5 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 11, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Maples Pavilion – Stanford, CA
Colorado vs Stanford Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (-115) | STAN: (-105)
Spread: COL: -1 (-110) | STAN: +1 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COL: (71%) | STAN: (29%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: COL: (+5000) | STAN: (+7000)
Colorado vs Stanford Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Colorado vs Stanford Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Colorado defeated Stanford, 77-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 16, 2021.
- Colorado is 13-9 all-time in 22 head-to-head games against Stanford.
- Colorado is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Stanford.
- Colorado is 10-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games against Stanford.
- The total has hit the over in six of Stanford's last eight games against Colorado.
- Colorado defeated Oregon State, 78-49, in its most recent game on Feb. 8, 2021.
- Stanford defeated California, 76-70, in its most recent game on Feb. 7, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.