Colorado vs California Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Colorado vs California Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Colorado Buffaloes (2-4, 1-2 Pac-12) vs. California Golden Bears (1-5, 0-3 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: California Memorial Stadium – Berkeley, CA
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Colorado vs California Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+310) | CAL: (-420)
Spread: COLO: +8.5 (-108) | CAL: -8.5 (-112)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: COLO: (N/A) | CAL: (N/A)
Colorado vs California Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Colorado: (30.7%) | California: (69.3%)
Colorado vs California Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- California is 6-4 straight up in 10 all-time head-to-head matchups against Colorado.
- California defeated Colorado, 33-21, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 24, 2018.
- Colorado is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against California.
- The total has hit the under in four of Colorado's last six games.
- California is 0-5 ATS in its last five games as a favorite.
- The total has hit the over in five of California's last last six games against Colorado.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.