Coastal Carolina vs Arkansas State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
Coastal Carolina vs Arkansas State Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
No. 15 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (5-0, 1-0 Sun Belt) vs. Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-4, 0-1 Sun Belt)
Date: Thursday, October 7, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Centennial Bank Stadium – Jonesboro, AR
Coastal Carolina vs Arkansas State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CCU: (-700) | ARKST: (+470)
Spread: CCU: -16.5 (-110) | ARKST: +16.5 (-110)
Total: 70.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CCU: (N/A) | ARKST: (N/A)
Coastal Carolina vs Arkansas State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Coastal Carolina: (96.8%) | Arkansas State: (3.2%)
Coastal Carolina vs Arkansas State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Arkansas State is 3-1 straight up in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Coastal Carolina.
- Coastal Carolina defeated Arkansas State, 52-23, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- Coastal Carolina is 6-0 straight up in its last six away games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Coastal Carolina's last seven games.
- Arkansas State is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arkansas State's last six games played in October.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.