Cover Photo: Getty Images
Clippers vs Warriors Game 5 Info
NBA Playoffs: GSW Leads Series 3-1
No. 8 Los Angeles Clippers (48-34, 22-19 Away) vs. No. 1 Golden State Warriors (57-25, 30-11 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ORACLE Arena – Oakland, CA
Clippers vs Warriors Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+870) | GSW: (-1300)
Spread: LAC: +14.5 (-110) | GSW: -14.5 (-110)
Total: 234.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAC: 44% | GSW: 56%
Series Price: LAC: (+10000) | GSW: (N/A)
Clippers vs Warriors Betting Trends & Stats
- Golden State defeated the Los Angeles Clippers, 113-105, in Game 4 of this series.
- The total has hit the over in two of the last three games in this playoff series.
- Golden State is 2-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last three games against the Clippers in this series.
- The Clippers are 47-38-1 ATS this season, the fifth-best ATS record in the NBA.
- Golden State is 37-48 ATS this season, the third-worst ATS record in the NBA.
Clippers vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Clippers-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Line / Total Double: Golden State Warriors -14.5/Over 234.5 (+260) – The Warriors have the second-highest scoring offense in the league, averaging 118.0 points per game (PPG) this season. The Clippers also have the sixth-worst scoring defense in the NBA, allowing 114.8 PPG on the season and 125.3 PPG in its last three games to Golden State. LA knows how to put up points too, with the fifth-highest scoring offense in the NBA this season (115.0 PPG). However, the Warriors could be playing with a chip on their shoulder after they blew Game 2 to LA at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.