Clippers vs Nuggets Game 6 Info
NBA Western Conference Playoffs Round 2 - Game 6 (LAC lead 3-2)
No. 2 Los Angeles Clippers (49-23) vs. No. 3 Denver Nuggets (46-27)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 13, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Clippers vs Nuggets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-360) | DEN: (+290)
Spread: LAC: -8 (-114) | DEN: +8 (-106)
Total: 213.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (48%) | DEN: (52%)
Series Price: LAC: (-2500) | DEN: (+1040)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAC: (+180) | DEN: (+6500)
Updated NBA Playoff Bracket
Clippers vs Nuggets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Denver Nuggets +8
Over/Under: Over 213.5
Clippers vs Nuggets Betting Trends
- Denver defeated the Clippers in Game 5, 111-105.
- The Clippers are 13-7 against the spread (ATS) in their last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Clippers' last six games.
- Denver is 7-2 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Denver's last six games.
Clippers vs Nuggets Stats
- The Clippers are averaging 116.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 109.9 PPG this season (T-No. 13 in the NBA).
- Denver is averaging 110.6 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NBA).
- Denver is surrendering 109.4 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.