Clippers vs Jazz Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Dec. 15)
Clippers vs Jazz Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Los Angeles Clippers (16-12, 4-5 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (19-7, 9-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Arena - Salt Lake City, UT
TV Coverage: ESPN
Clippers vs Jazz Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+340) | UTA: (-430)
Spread: LAC: +9.5 (-110) | UTA: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 217.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAC: (+2100) | UTA: (+1100)
Clippers vs Jazz Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah Jazz win (77.5%)
Clippers vs Jazz Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 5-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Clippers last five games.
- Utah is 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Utah's last five games.
Clippers vs Jazz Prop Bets
- Donovan Mitchell — 25.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Rudy Gobert — 14.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Mike Conley — 12.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Donovan Mitchell — 3.5: Over (-144) | Under (+118)
- Royce O'Neale — 5.5: Over (+116) | Under (-144)
- Rudy Gobert — 13.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Donovan Mitchell — 5.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Mike Conley — 5.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
- Royce O'Neale — 2.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.