Clippers vs Jazz Game Info
Los Angeles Clippers (3-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (3-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Smart Home Arena – Salt Lake City, UT
Clippers vs Jazz Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+198) | UTA: (-240)
Spread: LAC: +5.5 (-110) | UTA: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 216.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAC: 59% | UTA: 41%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: LAC: (+350) | UTA: (+1700)
Clippers vs Jazz Betting Trends
- Kawhi Leonard will not play tonight (rest).
- The total has hit the over in 13 of the Clippers' last 19 games.
- The Clippers are 4-2 straight up in their last six games.
- Utah is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Utah's last seven games.
Clippers vs Jazz Stats
- The Clippers are averaging 121.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 112.5 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Utah is averaging 98.8 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Utah is surrendering 91.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
Clippers vs Jazz Prop Bet
All Clippers-Jazz betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Mike Conley - Points: Under 15.5 (-124) – Mike Conley has been ice cold to start his new tenure with the Jazz, and things aren't likely to get any easier against Patrick Beverley and the Clippers tonight. Conley is averaging 7.8 PPG, while shooting an abysmal 20.0 percent from the field and 15.0 percent from beyond the arc on the year. Facing one of the NBA's best perimeter defenders in Beverley, Conley could struggle to turn it around Wednesday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.