Clippers vs Nets Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
LA Clippers (18-18, 6-8 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (23-10, 10-7 Home)
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Clippers vs Nets Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+590) | BKN: (-850)
Spread: LAC: +12.5 (-112) | BKN: -12.5 (-108)
Total: 220.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAC: (+2400) | BKN: (+260)
Clippers vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brooklyn Nets win (74.2%)
Clippers vs Nets Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 14-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 25 road games.
- The total has hit the under in three of the Clippers' last five games.
- Brooklyn is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Brooklyn's last five games.
Clippers vs Nets Prop Bets
- Kevin Durant — 28.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- James Harden — 25.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Reggie Jackson — 18.5: Over (-116) | Under (-106)
- James Harden — 8.5: Over (-130) | Under (+106)
- Kevin Durant — 7.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Marcus Morris — 6.5: Over (+106) | Under (-130)
- James Harden — 10.5: Over (+116) | Under (-142)
- Kevin Durant — 5.5: Over (+116) | Under (+142)
- Reggie Jackson — 4.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.