Clemson vs WVU Basketball Game Info
Clemson Tigers (4-1, 1-1 Neutral) vs. West Virginia Mountaineers (3-1, 1-1 Neutral)
Date: Sunday, November 21, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Arena — Charleston, SC
Clemson vs WVU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (+130) | WVU: (-156)
Spread: CLEM: +2.5 (-110) | WVU: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CLEM: (+13000) | WVU: (+6000)
Clemson vs WVU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: West Virginia Mountaineers win (60.3%)
Clemson vs WVU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- West Virginia is 4-1 straight up in five all-time head-to-head matchups against Clemson.
- West Virginia defeated Clemson, 84-76, during their most recent meeting on March 17, 2011.
- Clemson is 1-5 straight up in its last six games against a Big 12 opponent.
- The total has hit the under in each of Clemson's last five games played on a Sunday.
- West Virginia is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of West Virginia's last 19 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.