Clemson vs Alabama College Basketball Game Info
Clemson Tigers (4-0) vs. Alabama Crimson Tide (3-1)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Arena — Atlanta, GA
Clemson vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (+110) | ALA: (-130)
Spread: CLEM: +1.5 (-115) | ALA: -1.5 (-105)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEM: (74%) | ALA: (26%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CLEM: (+7500) | ALA: (+5000)
Clemson vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Clemson vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated Alabama, 67-54, in the most recent meeting between these teams on December 18, 2016.
- Clemson is 6-3 in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against Alabama.
- Clemson is 4-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Alabama is 3-1 ATS this season.
- Clemson defeated Maryland, 67-51, in its most recent game on December 9, 2020.
- Alabama defeated Providence, 88-71, in its most recent game on December 2, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.