Clemson vs Iowa State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Cheez-It Bowl
Clemson vs Iowa State Bowl Game Info
2021 College Football Cheez-It Bowl
No. 19 Clemson Tigers (9-3) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (7-5)
Date: Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Time: 5:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Camping World Stadium – Orlando, FL
Clemson vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (-114) | ISU: (-106)
Spread: CLEM: -1 (-110) | ISU: +1 (-110)
Total: 44 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Clemson vs Iowa State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa State Cyclones win (57.0%)
Clemson vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Clemson and Iowa State.
- Clemson is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Iowa State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Clemson's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Iowa State's last nine games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.