Cincinnati vs USF Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
No. 6 Cincinnati Bearcats (9-0, 5-0 American) vs. South Florida Bulls (2-7, 1-4 American)
Date: Friday, November 12, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
Cincinnati vs USF Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CINCY: (-2000) | USF: (+920)
Spread: CINCY: -23.5 (-108) | USF: +23.5 (-112)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Cincinnati vs USF Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cincinnati Wins (98.1%)
Cincinnati vs USF Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 11-7 straight up in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against South Florida.
- Cincinnati defeated South Florida, 28-7, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- Cincinnati is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against South Florida.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last six games.
- South Florida is 2-15 straight up in its last 17 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of South Florida's last eight home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.