Cincinnati vs East Carolina Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
No. 5 Cincinnati Bearcats (11-0, 7-0 AAC) vs. East Carolina Pirates (7-4, 5-2 AAC)
Date: Friday, November 26, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium – Greenville, NC
Cincinnati vs East Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (-650) | ECU: (+440)
Spread: CIN: -14.5 (-104) | ECU: +14.5 (-118)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Cincinnati vs East Carolina Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cincinnati Bearcats wins (91.2%)
Cincinnati vs East Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- East Carolina is 13-11 in 24 all-time head-to-head matchups against Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati defeated East Carolina, 55-17, in their last meeting on Nov. 13, 2020.
- Cincinnati is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against East Carolina.
- East Carolina is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Cincinnati's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of East Carolina's last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.