Chris Weidman vs Omari Akhmedov Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC Vegas 6
Weidman vs Akhmedov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 6 Middleweight Bout
Chris "The All-American" Weidman (14-5-0, 6 KOs, 4 Submissions) vs. Omari "Wolverine" Akhmedov (20-4-1, 7 KOs, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 8, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the second-to-last fight on the main card, which begins at 9 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Weidman vs Akhmedov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 6 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chris Weidman: (-136)
- Omari Akhmedov: (+116)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Weidman by KO/TKO: (+600)
- Weidman by Points: (+210)
- Weidman by Submission: (+550)
- Akhmedov by KO/TKO: (+360)
- Akhmedov by Points: (+300)
- Akhmedov by Submission: (+1200)
Weidman vs Akhmedov Betting Trends
- Weidman lost to Dominick Reyes, by knockout, in his most recent fight on Oct. 18, 2019.
- Akhmedov defeated Ian Heinisch, by decision, in his most recent fight on Dec. 14, 2019.
- Weidman averages 3.14 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42 percent accuracy rate.
- Akhmedov averages 2.99 significant strikes landed per minute with a 34 percent accuracy rate.
- Weidman averages 3.25 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51 percent defense rate.
- Akhmedov averages 2.77 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58 percent defense rate.
- Weidman averages 3.82 takedowns per 15 minutes with a 50 percent accuracy rate.
- Akhmedov has a 62 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.