Barnett vs Buday Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 51 — Preliminary Card Heavyweight Bout
Chris "Beastboy" Barnett (22-7-0, 17 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Martin "Badys" Buday (9-1-0, 7 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 5 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Barnett vs Buday Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 51 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chris Barnett: (+164)
- Martin Buday: (-205)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Barnett by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Barnett by Points: (N/A)
- Barnett by Submission: (N/A)
- Buday by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Buday by Points: (N/A)
- Buday by Submission: (N/A)
Barnett vs Buday Prediction
UFC Vegas 51 Barnett-Buday prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Martin Buday (63%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (76%)
Barnett vs Buday Betting Trends & Stats
- Chris Barnett defeated Gian Villante, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 6, 2021.
- Martin Buday defeated Lorenzo Hood, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 12, 2021.
- Barnett averages 4.90 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Buday averages 4.66 significant strikes landed per minute with a 88% accuracy rate.
- Barnett averages 6.21 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 40% defense rate.
- Buday averages 2.64 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 38% defense rate.
- Barnett has a 0% takedown defense rate.
- Buday has a 0% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.