Chiefs vs Titans Game Info
Kansas City Chiefs (6-3, 4-0 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (4-5, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Chiefs vs Titans Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (-250) | TEN: (+215)
Spread: KC: -5.5 (-115) | TEN: +5.5 (-105)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 84% | TEN: 16%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: KC: (+1000) | TEN: (+17000)
Chiefs vs Titans Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 5-1 straight up in its last six road games.
- Kansas City is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games against Tennessee.
- The total has hit the over in four of Tennessee's last five home games against Kansas City.
- Tennessee is 18-6 straight up in its last 24 home games.
Chiefs vs Titans Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 28.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 22.7 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 18.7 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 18.3 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Kansas City defeated the Minnesota Vikings, 26-23, at home in Week 9.
- Tennessee lost to the Carolina Panthers, 30-20, on the road in Week 9.
Chiefs vs Titans Prop Bet
All Chiefs-Titans odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Touchdown Scorer: Tyreek Hill (+650) – With the expected return of Patrick Mahomes, the Chiefs' No. 1 WR should get an immediate bump in his production. Tyreek Hill caught 12 touchdowns in 16 games last season and he has two of his four 2019 touchdowns with Mahomes under center. With the two only having played parts of three gamers together this season, Mahomes could look Hill's way early, making him a viable option to reel in the game's first touchdown on Sunday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.