Chiefs vs Chargers Odds, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 11 Monday Night Football Game From Mexico
Chiefs vs Chargers Game Info
Monday Night Football From Mexico City
Kansas City Chiefs (6-4) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (4-6)
Date: Monday, Nov. 18, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Estadio Azteca – Mexico City, Mexico
Chiefs vs Chargers Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (-200) | LAC: (+172)
Spread: KC: -4 (-105) | LAC: +4 (-115)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 68% | LAC: 32%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: KC: (+1200) | LAC: (+15000)
Chiefs vs Chargers Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kansas City's last five games.
- Kansas City is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against the Chargers.
- Kansas City are 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against the Chargers.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Chargers' last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the last six games between the Chargers and the Chiefs.
Chiefs vs Chargers Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 28.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 23.9 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are averaging 20.7 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 19.4 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Kansas City lost to the Tennessee Titans, 35-32, on the road in Week 10.
- The Chargers lost to the Oakland Raiders, 26-24, on the road in Week 10.
Chiefs vs Chargers Prop Bet
All Chiefs-Chargers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Kansas City Chiefs by 1-13 Pts (+135) — The Chiefs welcomed back Patrick Mahomes last week, who threw for 446 yards and three touchdowns against the Tennessee Titans in a losing effort. Awaiting the Chiefs in Week 11 is a "Monday Night Football" date with the Chargers, who are 4-6 following a "Thursday Night Football" loss to the surprising Oakland Raiders. While this matchup is considered a home game for the Chargers, it will be played on a neutral field in Mexico City. The Chiefs are coming off a tough road loss and with the spread sitting at four points, a KC win by less than TDs is definitely in the cards.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.