Chiefs vs Chargers Game Info
Monday Night Football From Mexico City
Kansas City Chiefs (6-4) vs. Los Angeles Chargers (4-6)
Date: Monday, Nov. 18, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Estadio Azteca – Mexico City, Mexico
Chiefs vs Chargers Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (-200) | LAC: (+172)
Spread: KC: -4 (-105) | LAC: +4 (-115)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: KC: 68% | LAC: 32%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: KC: (+1200) | LAC: (+15000)
Chiefs vs Chargers Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kansas City's last five games.
- Kansas City is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against the Chargers.
- Kansas City are 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against the Chargers.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Chargers' last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the last six games between the Chargers and the Chiefs.
Chiefs vs Chargers Stats
- Kansas City is averaging 28.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 23.9 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are averaging 20.7 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 19.4 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Kansas City lost to the Tennessee Titans, 35-32, on the road in Week 10.
- The Chargers lost to the Oakland Raiders, 26-24, on the road in Week 10.
Chiefs vs Chargers Prop Bet
All Chiefs-Chargers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Kansas City Chiefs by 1-13 Pts (+135) — The Chiefs welcomed back Patrick Mahomes last week, who threw for 446 yards and three touchdowns against the Tennessee Titans in a losing effort. Awaiting the Chiefs in Week 11 is a "Monday Night Football" date with the Chargers, who are 4-6 following a "Thursday Night Football" loss to the surprising Oakland Raiders. While this matchup is considered a home game for the Chargers, it will be played on a neutral field in Mexico City. The Chiefs are coming off a tough road loss and with the spread sitting at four points, a KC win by less than TDs is definitely in the cards.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.