Charles Schwab Challenge Tournament Info
Start Date: Thursday, June 11, 2020
Tee Times Start: TBD
Course: Colonial Country Club - Forth Worth, TX
Course Stats: Par 70 (7,209 yards)
Purse: $7.5 million
Format: Stroke Play
Defending Champion: Kevin Na
Charles Schwab Challenge Betting Odds
All 2020 Charles Schwab Challenge betting lines, odds and prop bets are available at FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rory McIlroy (+800)
- Jon Rahm (+1200)
- Justin Thomas (+1600)
- Bryson DeChambeau (+2200)
- Brooks Koepka (+2500)
- Webb Simpson (+2500)
- Dustin Johnson (+2800)
- Patrick Reed (+2800)
- Sungjae Im (+3300)
- Xander Schauffele (+2900)
- Jordan Spieth (+3500)
- Rickie Fowler (+3500)
Charles Schwab Challenge Betting Trends and Stats
- This will be the PGA Tour's first event back following a break due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Colonial Country Club is known for its "Horrible Horseshoe" stretch of three incredibly difficult holes from No. 3-5.
- Kevin Na won last year, but Tony Finau placed second.
- In 2018, Justin Rose came away with the win over Brooks Koepka.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.